Is a little belly flub ok? (pg2)

I have a little bit of flub on my stomach, but I hide it pretty well with clothes.

I'm currently working on losing it by running.

I did this last summer and managed to lose most of it (but then I gained it back during the winter when I stopped running).

So, in the meantime...

Is having a little flub a turnoff?

If a guy suddenly noticed it, would he be thinking "Yikes...gross"?

Well if you can see your abs a bit at least 2 or 4 of them, or if the flab hides all of it but if you can pull the fat down and see your abs, it's fine. If not, running and drinking water is a good idea. Some guys like cellulite (disgusting lol) but I think that's that rare 5%. Most guys aren't into like skin and abs but having a little is fine. If it covers your abs but you can pull it down and see a 6 pack; good, don't need to work it off. Do it anyway to make sure it doesn't get fatter. Drink a lot of water while your at it, good luck!

okay listen. im now getting to see that most guys do actually like a lil flub. now let me explain. i think IN GENERAL, guys dont CARE TO SEE ABS. you stomach needs to be flat. like if your side profile has this little ponch happening in general its a turnoff. but like ive noticed guys like to grab onto something. for example i just sort of got bak with my ex. when we were going out i think i was skinnier than i am now...well i didnt think so but he seems to think so but he liked the fact that i was more "grabbable". still have the flat stomach, if you punch mmy stomach it feels hard, and you can feel my hip bones yet theres a little something to hold onto. so if you have a ponch, even if its small than any type of aerobics will help. that area is tough, you need to burn the fat, obviously you want to watch what you eat and try doing some sit ups. but if your stomach is flat, dont worry about gaining abs. i sort of wanted to but ALLLL the guys i know dont really like abs abs on a girl, be fit and lean with something to hold on to.

ok now this is just me... or maybe its every other guy too lol but this is what i think... i think goddess23 nailed it... i mean i dont mind to see the abs but i would actually rather not see them... ur stomach doesnt even need to be hard for me... i can be all fat... just as long as its not like a hangover or something gross like that... i have a picture of a girl that i could send you that i think is pretty much perfect but im not gonna do that because i dont think she would appreciate being sent all over the internet lol... but shes curvy... big butt and big boobs lol... and yea she has a little bit in the stomach area to grab on to but i like it... and well she doesnt look fat at all and when she lays down you can see her ribs and stuff... and when she sits down you can see where it rolls up or whatever... just a little bit... but i dont think you ever need to see ur abs or anything... and you dont have to have a totally flat stomach either... i like for my girls to not be supermodel annorexic skinny looking... lol... i like them to have a little meat on their bones but not to be huge ya know... but it sounds like ur probably actually fine how you are right now... but if you feel like ur fat then you should try to lose it so ur happy with urself... not to please guys... cuz when the right one comes along hes not gonna care if he can see ur abs lol... but he might care if ur HUGE... so just keep ur body in proportion... hope i helped in my rambling advice lol

I agree with raiders and goddess, a little 'flub' isn't bad at all. Sometimes its actually cute on the right girl, as long as it fits with the rest of you proportionally. For me at least, the important thing about how a woman looks is that everything is in proportion, its not looking at a girl as various parts so much as the whole girl. Besides, i guarentee that as long as you keep your self in pretty good shape other wise, most guys won't see flub as a detratcor from the rest of the package. As far as abs go, personally I don't find 'ripped" girls attractive, i like it when a girl is healthy, with maybe a flat stomach that shows she really takes care of herself, but I',m not looking for a female bodybuilder.

Just my opinion tho,

mtastic

I don't mind, in fact, my girlfriend is often a bit self-conscious about the fact that she has a little flub, it's not even anything, but she get's overly conscious of it. But to answer your question, if they like YOU, a little flub would never turn a guy away.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I'm not sure if I should have started a new thread, but since I'm basically asking the same question...

Anywho, just wondering if there are any more opinions?

Actually since I wrote this I have lost around 10lbs. I still have a kindof soft looking stomach and I was wondering if I should be as self conscious about it as I am?

Thanks