help? I can't talk to him

I like this guy. He's at my school. He's a senior I'm a junior. Anyways, the problem is ... i don't think he knows how to speak english well.

I want to talk to him, but i don't know if he will understand.

Another thing that makes me sad is that I feel he won't like me.

I'm mexican and he's vietnamese. What if he only likes Asian girls? I'd be so upset if that happened. What to do? ... he's smiled at me a couple of times.. but i don't know if that's just what he does to everyone. I love the way he's so quiet ( cuz he doesn't speak english, though) and he just carries himself well. Last year he asked this girl i know out.. and she was viet.. but .. anyways. HELP! What do you guys think i should do?

I think the best thing to do would be trying to talk to him. U will never know until u try. Try to talk to him and see how it goes, hopefully he will be able to speak some english or understand it. Do u know anyone that knows him, maybe try askin someone that knows him better if he can speak english. But i say just give it a go and try to talk to him, just make casual conversation at first and see how he reacts. If he seems interested in talkin to u, then let him know ur interested, the worst thing that could happen is that he wont be interested, but in that case maybe u can at least be friends. There are many guys out there so if one doesnt like u, dont get too hung up on it, there will be thousands more that will like u!!! But go ahead and try to talk to him, get to know him!!!