I am here to wish you all a happy valentine's Day!

My question is after spending time alone, how should you celebrate the day or how do you celebrate that day even if you are single?

?

Are the singles doomed and/or has anyone ran into their exes on V Day?

What is or how do you enjoy a day that is so overrated?

I am here to wish you all a happy valentine's Day!

My question is after spending time alone, how should you celebrate the day or how do you celebrate that day even if you are single?

---I don't like valentine's day because I am single, and I know many other people feel the same way as I do. It really bothers me. Why is there a day for people in a relationship, but there is no day for people who are single. This is esp. disturbing because there are probably more single people out there now (in North American atleast) than there have ever been history. So why isn't there a singles day? In Korea they have singles day, but its more a day to "mourn" being single than to celebrate it. They have to eat black noodles as a "punishment" for being single.

?

Are the singles doomed and/or has anyone ran into their exes on V Day?

---Ran in to ones ex on Valentine's day!!! HOw scary!! Did that happen to you? Well I have never had a girlfriend, so I don't have an ex. But I would prefer to have had a girlfriend and enjoyed her in the past and run into her as my ex not than be in the situation of having never had a girlfriend.

What is or how do you enjoy a day that is so overrated?

---Christmas is overrated too, and people enjoy that day (even though most people are not Christians, and for many Christians its just a day for presents and turkey...very few people actually spent Christmas remembering Jesus).

Sounds like you're dreading the day itself, which means either one of four things...

1.) You had a wonderful valentines day in the past at some point, and can't believe that it isn't very good now

2.) You've never had a good valentines day, and can't believe that this one is turning out like all the others

3.) You have a date for valentines day, but don't know what to expect

4.) You've had a valentines day in the past that was supposed to be great, but instead it was terrible, or was only mediocre.... at this point, you don't have date and are trying to figure out the point... or else you do have a current date, that you're not very thrilled about, and are wondering what the hell the point is.

If any of this is on the mark, please respond. If not, sorry for wasting your time. : )