Our relationship isn't really long distance. We only see each other on weekends (her mom's permission).

My girl has recently come to find out that I'm used to not talking to her and this bothers her a lot (her mom doesn't allow her to talk during the week). She thinks this means that we aren't as special anymore.

I'm not the type to sit around moaning and groaning over someone. I talk to my friends or work on music. Basically, I stay occupied. She still crosses my mind though.

She's afraid that just because I've gotten use the the lack of communication, that I may be more likely to leave her. This is not true at all.

When she sneaked to call me tonight. She said that sometimes the things I say aren't important. This annoyed me so much. I was more happy with the fact that I was actually talking to her than what we're are talking about. I'd be willing to hold up a conversation about Chemistry for goodness sake!

(Keep in mind that we haven't spoken for the entire week.)

To me nothing is significant or insignificant. It's all the same! The smallest things bring me the greatest amount of satisfaction! I'm simple, and I fail to see why she doesn't understand me.

I feel like instead of wanting me, she wants me to be someone else.

Things are so simple, but she always makes them complicated.

I'm with her because I enjoy being with her.

I talk to her because I enjoy hearing from her. (anything!)

I appreciate her because I like to make her feel appreciated.

It's that simple, but she takes it to a whole other level.

What's wrong with her?

Thanks for reading!

I appreciate any replies.

• 1 month later...