what am i sick with?

If you are still "fasting" you are probably suffering dehydration along with other ill effects - and when you don't eat properly your immune system is severely compromised hence you get sicker easier, harder and for longer.

So if you are still "fasting" my guess is that you are suffering ill effects of that including dehydration, starvation and malnutrition. It's very unhealthy and dangerous.

Your heart can get severly strained as well from the dehydration. I knew a girl in high school who was anorexic and actually went into near heart failure a couple times. That is how many anorexics die actually - of heart failure.

If you are eating, I read your post over again I would actually advise you to a doctor ASAP....for a couple reasons.

One, we cannot diagnose you over the internet, only take guesses which can put your health in danger.

I have concerns it MAY be meningitis by your description of your symptoms. A stiff neck is a symptom of meningities that separates it from normal colds/flus and it is very serious...as in untreated it can be deadly. Anytime you have a stiff neck when you are sick like that you should definitely see a doc ASAP. I am not kidding around with that. It IS serious.

Hopefully its not though, and its something much less serious! It might also be something as simple as strep, mono, or a flu.

Go to a doctor ASAP. I could be totally wrong as could anyone else be on here. We can't run tests on you or tell you what you have without being doctors or seeing you...so go get someone who IS and CAN.