Unexpected ?

Morky

yeah i was wondering whats the best way to actually go about doing that to a guy, like if hes sleeping on his side or something but you want to wake him up by doing that?

any advice? thanks!

same question here, actually..hehe. so far my bf has no qualms about waking me up in the middle of the nite for some extra luvin'. i actually think its a turn on, but im not quite sure how to go about doing it to him...hmmm. advice?

My ex did it to me once, but it was in the morning when she had to go to class and I didn't. I was kinda half-asleep lying on my back when I felt a warm sensation and noticed her head under the covers.

I think that it's easiest when the guy is on his back. Just try to be smooth and slow in getting to his penis without waking him up. If he wears boxers then it's definitely easy. Maybe have sex before you go to bed and suggest that you both sleep naked together instead of putting on underwear. This makes it easy for you to get access to him when he's sleeping and you can just immediately go from there