Need help on what to do for valentines day

I was just wondering what's the most romantic thing you have ever done for your boyfriend or girlfriend on valentines day?I would like to send my boyfriend flowers while he's at work but I don't know if he would get in trouble.Can someone please give me some ideas?I'm lost and I want to make him feel soooo special. Thanks everybody!!

hey this one is easy. do it, he wont get into trouble unless his boss is a mojor crotch, It would be nice for him to receive flowers from his girl at work, it will make him smile, and I would recomend to every one here to do something special for there someone, the most romantic thing I have ever done for a girl is the one I plan on doing this year, me and the girl arn't going out or B/f-G/F we are just really good friends, I'm going to give her a card and at the bottom it will say. "now look into my eyes so I can give you your presant." when she looks into my eyes I will kiss her and ask her to be my G/F, and pray that she says yes., well thats me anyway, any comments as if it will work or not or anything?

That sounds really sweet! I hope she says yes.Yeah,I really would like to send him flowers at his job.I just hope he would think it was really sweet of me to do that for him.If I do it,I hope he loves it!Thanks for replying and tell me if she says yes when you ask her on valentines day.

It took a bit of work, but I think the scavenger hunt was probably the best… or at least the most fun. I had several presents for her at different locations each with clues on where the next on would be. It's amazing what store clerks are wiling to do for you.

Of cores I was at he end standing on the bridge in the park with roses waiting to take her on the rest of the date.

• 3 months later...