she LOVES me !??!!?

Alrite, heres how it goes. A friend of mine who has liked me for a few months now, and whom i have liked for about more than a month, have just started going out. By just, I mean like a week. Now, I really like this girl, we have a great connection, we have fun together yet we can be serious around each other, its great. Now heres the kicker, u knw wat she says to me as we sign off msn? "Love ya" or "love u" umm HELOOO!?!? weve been going out a WEEK.

The first time this happened, i swear to you my face looked like this emoticon . I raelly didnt know what to do, so the first time i changed the subject, 'so n so is callin me bye', and now im saying 'rit bak at ya'. I am NOT going to tell her I love her unless I love her. which i dont YET. i said before, I really like her. Ive had major problems in the past when Ive said I love you before I meant it, and I am NOT going thru that again.

How do I tell her that I really like her, but dont LOVE her yet, without hurting her feelings? I mean, Im sure Love will come soon, because I dont believe in love at first sight, but the first time i read that msg: love u....

help.....

PrincessLindsay, I knw the difference between 'i love u ' and 'i luv u' . i say I l luv u to my female best friend all the time, because it means love, but in the platonic sense. my gf said " I love you " word for word. thats why im worried, i knw that luv is different. but rite now u can see why im worked up about this...

Now heres the kicker, u knw wat she says to me as we sign off msn? "Love ya" or "love u"

Im sorry, but you had said that she said "Love ya" or Love u". I was merely pointing out that if this was the case, it doesn't mean she was professing her undying love and devotion to you. If she had actually said......"I love you", than you might have something to be a little worried about, but I think the way she put it was more in the "friend" sense. Love ya? Come on now, that's not something you say to someone that you're in love with. Relax a bit, you're most likely getting yourself worked up over nothing. If you aren't comfortable with it, just tell her that you aren't quite on that level yet.

If she had actually said......"I love you", than you might have something to be a little worried about

yes actually. she said it exactly in that way....hmm lemme copy paste a chat log. her nicknameis toosh, and mine, well by her is Anu.

. . . T o o s h . . . is frozed and frustrated 179/129 days left! [Anu+Toosh=Smexiness] MBD, maybe? says:

anyway...i love youuuu i gotta go

now im jus lookin for some advice on how to tell her that i really like her but i dont love her YET....