Also about that girl.............

Well, her b/f broke up with her after 2 years about a month and a half ago and I broke up with my g/f about a month ago. Like I said before we talk on the phone and she flirts at work and she come to me and asks me to come talk to her and stuff. And then she'll ask how I'm doing when I come in, but she hardly ever answers her phone when I call, and when I asked her about it she said that she'd only do that if she wasn't around it.

But sometimes she doesn't return my calls either, like I said before it's usually late when I call, so I don't know if that's a sign that she doesn't really want to be bothered and that she just wants to be friends or if she really doesn't get the messages until later and then she's busy or whatever.

But then when she sees me she'll smile and we'll talk and all. But also, everytime I ask her to go out she'll ask "when" and then she'll say she'll call me and I wait a couple of days and she doesn't. So I'll call her. But I don't know how I'm suppsed to take that.

I just can't seem to find a way to get her alone so I can talk to her about this and then if she doesn't want to get involved with anyone right now, I can try to hid my feelings or change them and just be her friend.

Any advice?

Maybe so. lol But she different from any girl I've ever met. Not only is she cute, sexy, beatiful, nice smile, eyes, hair, everything physically attractive, she's also smart, sweet, and has a sweet voice. So it's not like I shouldn't like her. I'd say any guy that looked at her would be physically attracted, and then once you get to know her, it'll be even stronger. She's just.........amazing. Plus I can speak to her on a level that I couldn't with most people.