My girlfriend thinks she may be gay

I know my ex goes to a gay bar with all her friends a few times a week. Ive been to a few gay bars myself before too. She told me that she just goes out and has a good time with her friends and that no lesbians even hit on her because they all know shes not really gay. She said shes inlove with me and needs to see what else is out there before she can make that life long commitment to me. Should I feel like shes just looking for a better deal? Like the grass may be greener cliche? I know youre not supposed to get married if you ever have any doubts and its bad to ever wonder 'what if'. Shes never been in a serious relationship like this before, as weve dated all through highschool plus some so I can halfway understand it. I came close last night to calling her and telling her to tell me that she never wanted to pick this up again, just so I could hear her say it to be a tool in moving on. Im so sorry you are going through this Shane, I know how hard it is as Im sure I am feeling much the same things you are. If you want to contact me PM me.

it still seems weird because i am sure she still wants me a little because she keeps teasing me and nearly kissed me last night and says she is not sure if she's bi or not. she keeps saying that she can have me anytime and that i'd love to have her right now. sometimes she just keeps talking about it and i dont understand. and i know by the ways she looks at me she's not sure what to do when we get close. she keeps denying that she is tempted and then gives something away to say she might be