What is Love?

First of all, you would not have to ask the question. Love is knowing, it is not a condition or state of mind. When you are loving, you are not doubting, judging or fearing; you are in a state of acceptance. You accept yourself first, for who and what you are, and then the person you love, without question. You do not want to fix him, change him, control him or help him. You want for the person you love exactly what she wants for herself. When you are in love, you feel vulnerable and know that it is okay. You do not hide your feelings, change them to fix what you think the other person wants, and you do not question what you feel. When you are in love, you give, expecting nothing in return, not even love. Love is an inner process between you and yourself that you want to share with someone. If your quest is to own, control, hold on to, protect, or take care of someone, they cannot be free and you are not in love.

I have a different opinion.

I have very low self confidence, and I do not think that I love myself entirely... But I know that I love my boyfriend. I have been in love once before, but it was not this intense. This relationship has been a longer one, so the love has become much stronger.

I didn't know I loved my first, until I lost him. I didn't know what I was supposed to be feeling. Now with my current boyfriend, I am certain.

I think that if you care about someone so much that it can hurt sometimes, and you can't start to imagine not having them in your life somewhere, you love them. I love a lot of people, but I am in love with my boyfriend, because it's on a more intimate level.

He's my best friend, and my boyfriend.

Although I doubt myself a lot, and I doubt my emotional sensitivity in our relationship sometimes... I do not doubt him, or being with him. I know that I love him, and that's enough.

When the time comes, you will know. You can feel it. It could take you a while to figure out what you are feeling is that of love... but you will know.

love is a strange feeling. for me, it doesnt come often. twice so far.

when u are in love with someone, doing simple things could make you so happy. i know i love someone when i enjoy dancing with the man. this is the way i find out i am in love. also, just thinking of him makes you smile.

Love is a word attached to a feeling, that can be felt, but not understood.

That is the best definition I've ever heard.

To me, love can have many effects. Love causes us to have butterflies in our stomach every time we see our significant other. Love causes us to smile, out of nowhere and for no reason at all. Love can be bliss, but it can also be harmful.