Theres this girl i like, but does she like me?

Ive known her for, about 4 years or so, we are good friends, and she tells me personal things about her, and her life, she flirts with me often, she likes to be around me, and we always talk to each other, wether it be on the internet thru AOL or on the phone, she had a b/f, and she was having a hard time with him, and she told me everything and asked what i thought about him and if i thought she should dump him, and even tho i liked her i told her what i really thought, and she eventually left him. She talks about me to her friends, and always jokes around with me, and everytime i see her she smiles at me in the halls and around places, but...i dunno if this is just cuz ive known her so long or cuz she likes me...what do you ppl think?

I think she definitely likes you, cuz she smiles to you, confides her personal stuff with you. But i don't think that's why you posted. If you want to pursue a romantic relationship, you're gonna have to be the one to initialize things. In her mind, you're just her good listener, friend, someone she can trust. If you want her to view you as a bf material, you have to do things that normal friends don't do. You have to make she thinks about you as a romantic. So surprise her with some romantic gesture, find out from her friends what she likes, and finally, ask her out. Good luck.

I agree with rvr, be sure that you know that she likes you before confronting her. Chat with her more often and get to know her traits. Be certain of her personality and how it affects you emotionally. If you agree with both sides of this positive influence, go for it. But be sure not to spoil the relationship you have now by being unsure.

some romantic gestures you could try are like give her flowers or candy, or ask to go to dinner with her, but not as a date. right now though I don't think she likes you. I think she finds you as a really good and trustworthy friend. good luck though