Going down on my g/f, but it turns yucky.

Hi all, i have just recently started giving my g/f who is 18 years old, oral sex. After we make love, i normally cum before her, and she is still very horny, but i tend to lose my will to continue further after i ejaculate. My g/f of 2 weeks, continues by herself, but i know she is annoyed at me, for premature ejaculation. So i decided to go down on her one night. She had her legs apart, and i began to lick around her clit. I could tell she was enjoying it, so i continued, even though it tasted yuck. To make matters worse, as she came to climax, she got a firm grasp on the back of my head and held it as she came. At this point i noticed i had a liquid dripping off my chin. I have never experienced this before, as i have never looked down that far while making love. Is it possible that the substance that was on my chin, could have been a result of her squirting as she ejaculates? I really dont want to do it again, it has kind of turned me away from oral sex. Any advice, preferably from a female would be much appreciated. Thanks.

its very possible. it HAS been found that some women can in fact "ejaculate" their juices in the same fashion as a man. some women are just 'juicier' than others. as for the taste, tell her it might be better to watch her diet because in the same way that a man's semen can be influenced by what he eats, the same is true for women (not many people know this). tell her to go easy on foods like garlic, onions, butter, and dairy. i guarantee you'll notice a difference.

also, in order to help with the taste, incorporate some sexy food into your bedroom meetings. try putting some whipped cream on her vagina. fudge, and honey are good ones too. all these can help you get over the taste of her fluids and add some creativity to your sex life. GOOD LUCK!

I would have to say that if you do not enjoy it then don't do it cause she will know that you do not enjoy it and that will spoil the mood for her. In the same respect do not expect the same favour from her in return.I don't know if you do or not, but I would not expect it. Many women need that clitoral stimulation or it aint gonna happen. Very few women orgasm during intercourse and most that do do so while they are on top. So if you do not want to please her orally then get your hands busy.

Okay - first of all don't tell her that you don't like it! My ex did that once and well.... when you're lying there all in the mood, so happy and in love and he says "you don't relly taste that good" it kinda....well lets just say ruins the moment!!!!

Now your girlfriend might react differently, but I took it as a huge criticism of my body! At least please don't tell her while your already in bed!

It's fair enough that you don't like it! I don't think it's all that fun the other way aronud when my boyfriend asked me if I would ... you know erh let him come in my mouth!

But just be creative in other ways!

Best of luck to you!

Are you going down on her after sex? If u are not using a condom a lot of your ejaculate will be running out at the time you are giving oral sex. She will also be more lubricateda s a result of sex. My advice is to try it before you too have sex.

Besides that i can say learn to live with it, like we have to live with ur ejaculate. It doesnt feel that great having it inside u or getting it in your mouth after a bj or when a guy wants to cum on your breasts or something. And it doesnt taste good either. Its all about sacrifices and comprimises. You cant tell me that a little bit of her juices on your chin really worries u when u can see how good you are making her feel.

when my BF goes down on me i do get very very wet, and alsso when i cum i have a tendency to grip my legs... lol the first time he done it to me i cum like i never cum before and i almost strangled the poor love with my legs cos i gripped them and my thighs locked round his neck! ROFL

This is from a guy's persepctive.

1) Both of you should get washed up , esp. the the gential area before going down on each other. Maybe with perfumed soap or gel or anything for that matter.

2) The food you eat affects as I have realized too.

3) Using other stuff like wine, whipped cream, choclate etc...etc....makes the experience better and taste much much more fantastic.

4) Try not to do it after you immediately had sex, beczo fo your stuf being there too,. What I do instead is I finger her while playing with her clit, and she justs get super turned on when I do that.

5) Another thing is , doing it in hte shower, when you cna use the water to wash down and then eat her ..forever.

Man! I love going down on my Woman! oh well...heh

Take Care.

R.L.

• 2 weeks later...