Women: What's the best vibrator?

Topic says it all.

What's the best vibrator?

I've heard the Rabbit (not sure of the specific name) rated highly. Many reviews from link removed seem to swear by it.

My ex said her friend had one of them and she said it was amazing. Yeah, apprantly it gets great reviews.

A fast one

Try a back massager there on full speed, ive got one (for back massaging!) and it goes fast,

-XmF

Um, you don't necessarily want fast...it is rather sensitive down there and fast can just skip the orgasm and get into too sensitive and thereforeeee somewhat painful.

The rabbit is good, though expensive. There are other varieties similar to it though for a bit less. Depends too what you are looking for - there are clitoral vibrators, "eggs", multi-functional ones (like rabbit), standard dildo-shaped ones which can be used both for clitoral and some penetration.

Make sure you get one with a soft cover (not hard plastic) and with multi-speed if you can.

HA HA! YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH!

How about a power sander!

HA HA JEEZ. joking joking

But thanks for your advice Raykay. I think I want to spend the money. Like many women this girl doesn't real have mind blowing orgasms and if it is possible I want her to have them.

I scoured the internet for reviews on the Rabbit Habbit and they have all kinds of stories of girls who had problems coming now having powerful multiples with this thing (one blog entry said the girl discovered female ejactulation!)

The girl I'm with views mastrubation with Taboo, but said she would be willing to do this for me. Well since her pleasure does turn me on, we'll just say she's doing it "for me" . But I hope she gets the mind blowing orgasms that others have experience. I wonder if having enough powerfull orgasms will make her receptive to them in the future--sorta like learning to use a muscle (like to move your ear). What do you think?

Thank raykay!

Orgasms do get easier and more powerful over time definitely as one is more comfortable with them and learns more what makes it happen for her. Sounds like if your girl learned to just "go with it" more and not worry about how she was acting or how she was going to get there, she would.

Good luck, and you are welcome!