Trouble with the girl I like

Batfreak

Well... I haven't been here for a while because I thought I had it all under control. I guess not. Somebody told me that I just had to open my eyes and maybe I'd notice a girl looking. I noticed one... after much giggling and looking at me I figured that this won't be very easy. In class she stares at me as I read, I don't think she thinks I notice, but it's hard not too. Right into my face. I'm trying to get her e-mail so I can ask her to the movies and then ask if she'd go out with me... but I've been trying for WEEKS NOW! and no luck Not a single letter...Help! please!?

Hmm.

Well have you talked straight to this girl? Or have you been asking other people.

If you notice that she's definitely interested in you, you probably dont have any reason to be shy.

Being a girl, I would know. We dont want to approach the guy, we want them to come to us

What's the worst that can happen? She'll say no.

You'll move on, you're still young.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated!

Well... the thing is, I'm extremely shy. I talk to her... but she starts the conversations. I can hardly talk to her then. So if I ever even get her e-mail (I'm improving) I will be able to ask her to the movies some time and then I'll probably be more familiar with everything cause I've never had a girlfriend before and the persuit is so suspensy! lol. That must have sounded really corny Anyway. Thank you in advance for your replies!

I agree. Just ask her out.

If you ask, sure, she could possibly say no. But when you think about it, will that one rejection have a major effect on you in the future? Only if you allow it to. Never play it safe just for the sake of playing it safe. Carpe diem.

And you should definetly ask her out in person. E-mails are to impersonable and you don't always know who exactly is reading (and replying to) it.

Good luck, although it doesn't seem like you need it!

haha, first girlfriends/boyfriends are always a little scary!

You mentioned that you're shy... well try to come out of your shell a little bit for this girl, I'm sure she's worth it

Like other posters have mentioned, emails arent the way to do it, next time you see her [at school or what not] ASK HER!

You'll feel much better.

let us know what the outcome is!

Hope this helps... feel free to message me if you want to chat further!