Does She Really Like Me or Not?

I was sitting next to this girl I barely knew today,I wanted to conversate with her because I thought she was cute and I wanted to get to know her so I asked her how old she was ,she told me,and we started talking (well she started talking) then she faces me (no crossed legs ,knees facing me and everything) she started telling me about her friend and when they went to this club on a saturday before and she gives details ,so I was listening, after she was done she starting telling me about her B/F and this girl that would always be hanging on him,so shes asks me for advice (keep in mind I "BARELY" know her) I think in my head ,why is she asking me for advice? so i give her great advice ,I notice that we've been sitting there for a long time,so I lean over to check the time,and she does the same thing I do (checks the clock) like shes mimicking me

I would appreciate some comments on this topic ,If not its all cool,I could always just keep talking to her,and see if she really likes me ,but advice would be nice .thx 8)

Hi FireBrande,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you made a good first impression. I understand that you'd like to know if she likes you.

Before anything else, I had to smile at your comment: "Why is she asking me for advice?" Funny enough you're coming to this site and you and me are total strangers, too. Ever thought of that?? *grins*. Anyways, let's go down to the point. I think you already gave the answer yourself. Keep talking to her and build more rapport on her to see if you like her and if she likes you. At least she is somewhat interested, I would say, or she wouldn't have been chatting you up.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Hi i also met a guy and we just started talking about our problems as well but about everything, and when i started talking about my problems with my boyfriend, the thing with us gurls is that we are pretty confusing and most guyz juss can't seem to figure us out but the thing is that she probebly juss atomatically felt comfertable talking to u and so that is why she opened up to u or she might want to get close with u and actually start becoming really good friends and maybe even more cuz i know that , what i ended up doing. hopefully this helps but just keep talking with her and see what happens from there........

best of luck: confused angel