I cant take it anymore!

You can get an emancipation form...actually you can legally run away from home at 17. If your having trouble, try to fix things up. Yet, if all fails, you can do one of two things: Emancipation form, or go. It's your choice, but think about it carefully. Good luck!

You can get an emancipation form...actually you can legally run away from home at 17. If your having trouble, try to fix things up. Yet, if all fails, you can do one of two things: Emancipation form, or go. It's your choice, but think about it carefully. Good luck!

YEaa exacvlty wat i was thinking Bart ddid it on the simpson

srory for bd tying i am reallytired

-XmF

im sorry to hear about that ..i had a friend in a simialar situation or so i was told and i never really knew what happened in the end. cuz truthfully i was never told exactly what went on or anything...but you need to talk to someone with authority like a school counsler who will be a respectful adult and will know what to do in the situation...these things are hard! but i wish you the best of luck!

if u cant take your family try to find some1 to talk to or try andtalk to your partens and tell them whats bothering you mayb they dont relize there doing it...or try to talk to another adult mayb an aunt or uncle or ur grandpartens mayb they can help...but if u really need to get out dont just leave make sure u kno you are going to have a place to go to because its worse when you leave and have no where to go and then have to come back...well i hope everything works out for u

If u need to talk PM me and ill be happy to talk with u more about this