is circumsision needed here ?

im 17 so by now i shoud be fairly 'developed' yes?

only i think theres summot wrong with my foreskin. it retracts back over the 'head' and stays there no trouble, but then it begins to hurt if i dont move it back so that it covers the head again. does this require circumsision ?

i wonder because sometimes after retracting the skin, small tears appear at the end of the foreskin which bleed ever so slightly. i also find it difficult to actually cum, and after trying my penis turns dark red like a bruised colour.

i really need some help please, thanx

• 1 year later...
im 17 so by now i shoud be fairly 'developed' yes?

only i think theres summot wrong with my foreskin. it retracts back over the 'head' and stays there no trouble, but then it begins to hurt if i dont move it back so that it covers the head again. does this require circumsision ?

i wonder because sometimes after retracting the skin, small tears appear at the end of the foreskin which bleed ever so slightly. i also find it difficult to actually cum, and after trying my penis turns dark red like a bruised colour.

i really need some help please, thanx

This is a moderate case of phimosis. That is, the opening at the tip of the foreskin is not large enough. Soak in a hot bath before you retract it, then apply a 1% hydrocortisone cream (Betamethasone is one brand, doctor presribed) to the ouside of the foreskin at the location of the tightness where tearing is occurring. After some sessions of doing this frequently, see if you notice improvement with being able to keep it retracted longer without constricting the blood, urine and semen paths.