I like this girl named Susan, Dont know what to do any advic

JaSoN

Ok,

a few days ago i was on the internet talking to this really nice girl named susan.We got to talking and i just sundenly started to love her to death.

i emailed her and told her how i felt about her, i said to her that she is a really special girl and i like you a lot and i went on and on and emailed her and then next day she came online and i said did you get my email and she said "yea" and i said what do you think.lol guess what.......she didnt say anything, for some reason she tried to avoid telling me what she thought about me and about what i told her.now all of a sudden she says i smell lol where did that come from..she probably says that after we end all conversations. she said today u smell and bye xx.

im so confused, i dont know what is going on in her mind lol, some of my friends say she says mean stuff to let you know she likes you to.any advice on what to do.im not scared or anything to tell her my feelings about her, problem is she wont do that to me instead she says i smell.I dont know if she hates me or not or just likes me.any ideas on what she thinks or what i should do.

Back off, don't pay any attention, or at least don't constantly dream about her, and she will come to you. If she doesn't, oh well- there are MILLIONS of cool, sweet girls out there. Good luck my friend. I was the same way when I was your age- I scared lotsa girls off and then I chilled out and realized that if I just play my cards right, they'll come to me.

yea you're right, but she's really shy from what i've been seeing from her, just really cant help it, i told her all this cause it kills me not to tell her so i just told her so i will feel a bit better but thats not the case, i mine as well wait for her to make a move.i will ask her one time "do you like me" and if she doesnt say anything to that im just gunna go find someone else.i dont have all damn day to wait on her schedule.

im talking to her on msn right now and she says that she had no reason why she said that, [PROFANITY REMOVED BY MODERATOR]?.i asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she said:

------------------------------------

/-\Susan/-\ says:

J, i luv ya a lot but im not really wanting to go out with anyone at the moment. sorry

/-\Susan/-\ says:

You're a really sweet guy and all, just not ready to be commited to something right now.

JaSoN says:

i understand...we will always be best friends....i will always luv ya no matter what.

/-\Susan/-\ says:

Awwwwww, you're such a good friend XoXoXo, Well i gotta go to the store with my mom, You'll always be in my heart Jason. Luv Ya XoXo

JaSoN says:

Same here sweetie...luv ya 2 xoxo..Take care

/-\Susan/-\ says:

You to, remember we will always be good friends.

--------------------------------------------

Enough said, now i know we will always be friends and thats good