New school new crush

gabyblake

I'm new at this school I'm at I've been there for about 5 weeks now and I've already got a crush. He is so sweet and good looking but my friends who have been there for 5 years see him as a sort of brother so they are all protective of him so I've only told one person who is also new but she is not really helping much with the advice. I find it so difficult to talk to him now because I like him so much and I don't want to make it obvious to everyone because I'm worried they'll laugh at me and that he'll find out. I'm gonna try and talk to him more tomorrow but it's difficult because I don't have any lessons with him. Do you think I should take my chances and tell one or two of my friends who are close to him or should I wait and see if my feelings are real?

Hi gabyblake,

I also think that you should tell this boy that you like him. Who's it going to hurt if you don't ask, only you if someone else gets him before you do. Doesn't matter what the others think, if they're your friends they should be able to accpet your decision on who you like and who you want to date. If they don't then their not really very good friends, do what you feel is right, listen to your heart it won't stear you wrong .

Hope this helps you in some way

- whitefang