Do you get replies to your emails?

webjedi

I have discovered that women experience as many "no replies" to their emails on datings sites then men do. Is this true? As for myself, I suppose my approach is good, or I pick very compatible people, but I get alot of responses.

I would like to hear everyones ballpark guess on their emails sent -to- emails replied.

Is the cause of this due to the recipient not being a paid member of the site and thereforeeee cannot write back?

What do you guys think?

Most people don't get many emails at all unless they send an email out to that person first. What I sometimes do is I write a base email, and then copy and paste it and sent it out to as many people I can. Of coures I change a few of the details in each email, so it doesn't look like a copied one. LOL.

When I used to be on a dating site, I would only reply to emails that were not form letters (usually very obvious). Men are always trying to improve efficiency by using form letters, but it doesn't always pay off 'cos women can tell when they're just one of a hundred getting the same letter.

its true that most of the time for letters are recognizable, but not always. If you enough out, sooner or later some one will get one thinking its original....there is nothing wrong with doing that, as long as you are somewhat interested in the person you are sending an email out to....like if you just mindlessly send a letter to everyone thats stupid....but form letters can work, sometimes, though you are right they don't usually work

"women can tell when they're just one of a hundred getting the same letter"