Online friendship is crushing me

Gauchori

Do you think that an online relationship works? I mean...

I have known this girl online. I have talked to her over AIM and I've gotten a strong filling for her. I don't know why, but I'm still weiting for that day that she may come back with her arms open ready to at list talk to her. I don't know if I'm going nuts but... even though I have only talk to her I still miss her... a lot

The way I look at it is this: Don't ever say I love you until you've met her and hung out with her for plenty of time. One thing that I will always stress the importance of is CHEMISTRY. You could be so in love with this person's personality, say I love you to her everyday and mean it. Then comes the day when you two finally meet and BAM! No chemistry! I get the feeling that would be a very disappointing day for both of you. That's why I try to stay away from the online dating. But I do encourage making online FRIENDS. I have a friend that I met online and we've been talking for 5 years. I consider him to be one of my best friends.

no, they do not. Save yourself from trouble,get off line, and do things in real life.

Well, now to dispel that comment. My Nanna and my Grandad met online 3 years ago, he moved here to Australia from the USA, and they have been happily married ever since.

It can work, just cause it doesn't happen often, doesn't mean it's not real and not worth trying for.