Got Married today

sorry everybody it's hard to get out of the bed if you know what i mean lol. no we were talking to each other over the inter net befor we meet in a yahoo room i think it was love stink's i was lookinmg at pro-file's and i imed her and said she was super hot and we started to talk about 7 mounth's ago. then we started to talk over the phone and thing's were great but then we both backed off for a littel while then one day we started to talk aging. at this point we both knew that we had very deep feeling's for one another. and i was home and on this sigth when she imed me. she was cring i told her that i loved her and she felt the same so the next day i told my self this is the women i want to spend my whole life with and got up told my boss to shove it. got home she said that she was cring allday so i told her i would be there with her before the weekend was out. alass had no ride mine was busted so had to hope the bus for two day's thats how long it took to get here to be with her when i got off the bus there she was. yhea the bus was running 3 hour's behind didn't think she would wait there that long but she did. do you believe in magic .

well i can say i do sometime's you just know you know.

some pepole migth say i'm a fool but i must say with out the risk there would be no reward. sometime's we just have to believe in where are heart take's us it took me accross a couple of state's was it worth it yes .

so i left a old life behind me to live once aging. not very offten the good lord give's a man a second chance this is mine.

why did we get married becuse we love each other what more do i need to say. fath has brougth us togethere now nothing can tear us aprat.

she is on this sigth now angel something i think it is angelheart thats my wife. the frist step is allways the hardest but after that they only get easyer.

your friend hardcore