Pubic Hair

Caldus

I have shaved my testicles and pubic hair before (at my old gf's request), and I can tell you that it feels strange at first and it does itch like crazy a few days later when it grows back. However, it gives a visual perception that your penis is much bigger since it is not surrounded by all that hair. Also, my ex-gf loved it because she could go down farther on my penis during oral sex without having my hair in her face. She was also more eager to suck and lick the testicles when they were shorn instead of hairy.

well i was just wondering are u shaving b/c of your gf or are u shaving just b/c u want to? but anyway yes it is easier for a girl to do anything she want down there and she doesn't have to have all the heair in her face and mouth when she's doing it. the bad thing about shaving is that it might itch and hurt so be careful. ny boyfriend shave with an electric razor so it doesn't hurt him and it is very close shave. if you want to use that opr if u don't have one then you can use those thing where and u spray iot on your skin then leave it there for a while and just wipe it off. those spray and whipe away kind. don't know the brand so can't help you there sorry about that

Also, my ex-gf loved it because she could go down farther on my penis during oral sex without having my hair in her face.

Heheheh. For some reason I had a picture of an afro-like pubis hair.

As the others have said, it will grow back. It doesn't itch that much and I've never cut myself once.

So you can go for it if you don't want your girlfriend to choke herself in a forest of pubs hair (joking )

E.

Wax hair removal keeps it down for about a week and then stubble starts to grow and in about 3-4 weeks it's about 80% regrown. Basically a wax job lasts about a month before you really need to do it again... 3 months is a bit much unless you grow hair very slow.