Question

Miss.Exotic

You can't generalise guys like you can't generalise girls. Everyone has their own tastes.

Being more forward and beating around the bush both have their positives and negatives. If you are more forward you'll instantly (or very quickly) get your answer whether he is looking for a relationship or not. However he may also find you desperate. Beating around the bush may have the benefit of making him slowly getting interested in you. However he may also find himself asking the same kind of question that you are asking now: "Is she flirting with me? Is she interested or is it just me getting desperate?"

It mainly depends on how close you are to him. Are you friends? Co-workers?

Yeah it depends a lot on the situation you're in with him, but perhaps you could go for middle option... Friendly

If there is the option to strike up a conversation with this guy, that would be a good place to start!

If you already talk to him in a friendly way, then just casually suggest grabbing a coffee together at some point and play it by ear from there.

Do guys like when girls are more forward or beat around the bush a bit?

Some do, some don't. If someone I'm attracted to is more forward, then I like that. If someone I'm not attracted to is more forward, then I don't.

There's this guy that I have liked for a couple months and basically i'd like to know if hes looking for any type of relationship but I don't know how to go about that.

Ask him ...

... if he wants to meet for a coffee this week (or next week).

If he does, then you can have a conversation, and then you can get a sense of what he's like - maybe you will discover you're less attracted to him. Maybe during the conversation the topic of relationships will come up and you might find he's interested in one, or he isn't. Or maybe you have to have another coffee sometime to find that out. And so on and so on ... the game starts now. Good luck

Archived