confused about x-girlfriend

hi all, im now to this and need your help. thanx for reading .i went out with a girl from uni who is 20 im 23.i now her for a yr but got to now her more over the easter. we became very good friends. a mouth later we started to hold hands and kiss(still not goin out tho) 2 weeks after that we disided to go out.everything was good intill uni finished and we had to go back to were we live about 300 miles away. we talk everyday. but she was going away to spain with a girlfriend, when she came back she changed. she was very disent. about 2 weeks after she came back she said she has no feeling for me anymore and does not wont to go out with me that was 6 weeks now.she did say she ment a guy out there but just friends (i do believe her). i was upset but i was very carm as these things happen. we desided to still be very good friends and still talk each day by phone or txt. but latly im the 1st who has to txt or phone b4 she txts. my 1st Qs is why is she doing this? she only txts 1st when she knows that iv been out the nite b4. she ask if iv had a good nite, and what did i get up to also asks me what i wore. this is getting to me alot as i dont ask her when she goes out, but she tells me anyway . aslo when she does go out she txts me like 12am or 1am saying she is walking home by herself, saying if she can phone me as she is worred walk home at that time. (she did this when we were going out) i dont mind to as i wont her to get home safely. but why is she doing this when were not going out any more?????????. is she using me as some of my friends say she is. i really do lov her and wood lov to go out again with her and i think she knows this. please help as i really dont now what to do anymore. thanx

Go gradually to No Contact. Don´t tell her that you don´t want to speak to her. Just gradually stop calling her, if she calls you, answer but keep it short. After some time you could stop completely. When you are healed you could decide if you want to try to win her back or be friends or NC forever.