Feng Shui: My tool as of late...

has been "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. Mind you this is religious based, but one could still read this with an open mind and skip over the religious meanings that it will present (as that is the type of book it is).

I thought i'd do something, read some books. Been studying Feng Shui, now this book, reading up some old mystery books, etc.

This book also has a planner or something you can purchase, and also has a book out in regards to churches.

My grandmother gave me this book, and keeping an open mind, decided I'd try to read it, one chapter at a time as it indicates. She used this after my grandfather left (passed away) to get her life together (or so I believe that was what she used it for).

This book actually has a lot of practical advise, between the mix of religious tones it was intended to have. So if you have the chance, make room for an open mind, and dive in. If it doesn't suit you, so be it. It might not work for everyone

My ex-to be invited me over his place last night, and finally ok with myself inside, I could be there and not feel like he was trying to guilt me into changing things, staying, etc. He might have intended it, but heaven granted me the ability to be there and be myself. I didn't feel trapped, or lured at all. I left at my own time, didn't feel drawn to stay, and OMG it was a great feeling.

Just seeing that, and seeing what he had done with the place, how he had spent his money, just reconfirmed a lot of things I had already known or had inclinations about.

I'm going to start crossstich sewing again, and costumes. I'm going to roller skate, and sell/buy on ebay. I'm going to give blood, and donate my time and resources to charities. I'm going to be what I know in my heart I should, and wait for the right person to come along, no more looking! I have found a new good friend, and try not to associate with those of my friends that aren't that good to me. I might be easily abused, but at least I know that is some people's goals, instead of being mistaken of their intentions.