foreskin

If the guys foreskin doesnt go back due to the tightness, he could do with seeing a doctor. Its very unhygenic, plus u can get a build up of what is called "smegma" (think thats right or i just embarrassed myself ), which is the oils from your skin that collect over time. It can build up and have a fossilize affect, causing great pain in the future.

what do you mean....you pull the forskin all the way back and it hurts like hell...I don't mean the friction of back and forth...but actually peeling the penis...ouch, thats pain right there.

Im not sure if your talking to me or not theghost. The foreskin should be able to be pulled back to expose the penis head clearly.

i know about this because it honestly happened to me, infact i posted one about it a while ago titled foreskin que or summot.

i have a slightly tight foreskin, so i had to do bits at a time, dont try and pull it all the way back all at once if it hurts. if u have a bath itll relax and stretch more, so just do it every now and then a bit at a time, until it goes below the head.

for me it still hurts when its below the head, i dont know if this is just me or not, let me know how u go

• 3 weeks later...

if you masturbate, the foreskin will gradually roll back, even when its not errect

see, the flap is very loose and tahts why doctors arae able to remove it, but if you're sexually active it gets even more lose and flexible and retracts.

so if you even masturbate, at all, it should roll back over time

but theres a limit - and no, it doesn't hurt