Really want to date but im too shy

this post is about me been too shy to accpt a date with this great girl who keeps asking me out

the problem is im too shy, ive never had a girlfriend, never been kissed and dont know where to take her on a first date

i am really worried about the kissing though, i no shes kiss loads of lads and worried ill be a disappointment, and what do you with your lips during a french kiss

this post is about me been too shy to accpt a date with this great girl who keeps asking me out

the problem is im too shy, ive never had a girlfriend, never been kissed and dont know where to take her on a first date

i am really worried about the kissing though, i no shes kiss loads of lads and worried ill be a disappointment, and what do you with your lips during a french kiss

uhhhhh okieee well the worse u wanna do is get hurt. y does she keep asking you out ? is there a reason ?. u said she kiss's alot of guys how r u diffrent from others.

u dont do anythin with ur lips except hold them against ur partners lips.

Well, nothing that hard about dating, if you like the girl, and she likes you, than why be scared to get some experience, thats what your asking for isn't it?

Well it's not going to *ONE DAY* fall into your hands, there is no one who can teach you except for yourself, So my advice to you is to lay everything out for her, tell her what you told us, and see where that gets you, I'm sure she will be wanting to teach you the way to walks the ropes of dating/kissing, and all the other things that go along with it.

Good luck!

I'm really shy too. But I had a similar situation as yours...a year ago an amesome girl stepped into my life and I just went with it. I really had no experience..but it turned out that she really didn't either, so we've learned from eacother and it's going to be our year anniversary next week.

Just go for it..and don't be scared to tell her you aren't experienced. I'm sure she will enjoy showing you the way.

frist of all get a pair !

sec just ram your tongue down her throut.

frist date go stagth to the bedroom thats what she wants anyways .

i think

why els would she be asking you out .

hum let me see is it posable that she is a hoe.

just kidding do what feels rigth you can't go wrong with that but dude plz get a pair i meen come on .