I deleted old videos...

Yeah I'm actually really proud of myself because I never would have thought I could do it. I'm starting to finally come to my senses and realize that it's not the end of the world and there are so many other girls out there.

I finally had the courage and willpower to delete old footages of her. It feels like I took a lot of weight off my back after that.

That's good. I don't know about your situation specifically, but this shows how you're getting stronger and moving on. I deleted videos and trashed everything else that reminded me of my ex-wife also. Just keep doing you and live.

I did the same, probably so soon that it was insulting. Set the status to single, took down and deleted photos and videos. Then I packed up the belongings in a big box and shipped it back to her. All of this same day and day after. I don't put up with games, and if she wants any of the old stuff she has it. I didn't want it and didn't want to just throw it away, although some stuff I did just toss.

Getting hurt and removing those objects that will make your hurt more, is not being insensitive in any way. How you deal with it your break up is your own business, not anyone else. We are all proud of you. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Like everyone else said it is a part of healing, and the best way to move on. You don't need to have constant reminders everywhere in your living space.

Archived