This is sorta personal but i really need to know

I don't know what you mean by "How big should my rod be i'm 14 thinking of doing it like 16-17" I'm a girl so this is kinda a foregin subject to me. but I do have an answer to the first question...

Yes, it is perfectly normal to have veins on your penis...when men get aroused, blood starts flowing to their penis and filling up hollow areas in the spongy area (corpus spongiosum) of the penis. When these areas are filled it produces an erection. There are arteries that surround a penis that usually moniter the blood flow to the penis but when a male is aroused it causes the muscle that surround the arteries to allow more blood to flow to the penis.

Going on about size of your penis which is determined by an elastic membrane once the spongy tissue is filled with blood, it comes to it's "maximum" when a guys penis hardens...this is its way instead of expanding more, it becomes firm. When it becomes firm the veins (probably the ones you're asking about ) that drain the blood become compressed. Since these are close to the surface, they're probably visable during a hard on. Without veins and arteries, you wouldn't get a hard on.

Hope that answers your question

lol, good wikcrs^. but there is no right size for your "rod" and if you seem to find it shorter than it should be could be because of not maturing. although to give a set age for haveing sex ("doing it") is jumping the gun a bit, don't set goals with virginity, you should wait to find some one who you really care about and never be pressured, by pers or girls good luck.

-lew

i have learned one thing growing up i always used to think the man with the longer penis always wins. i was probably around your age when i thought such. but you will realise your penis size does not really matter, unless its under 1-2 inches which im sure isnt the case. the main deal is the foreplay. the better you are with foreplay the more pleasurable it will be for the female. onto thickness, now this is a little different one it depends on how loose ur partner is. if she is really tight she probably wouldnt mind if it were a few centimeters thick. even still you shouldnt worry about it. if a girl wont like you for having a smaller penis or a skinnier one than may i suggest finding someone else. heh, hope this helps.