Can't find the right way to let her know..... (please reply)

Well it's been 2 months seens i got back with my girlfriend, It's being a really good relationships so far, but there is a little problem i have. I love her very much, but she does not believe me, sometimes i ask her "why don't you believe me?" and she always tells me that she does believe me, but that she doesn't want to believe me because she thinks i might dump her later on. I've done everything in my hands to let her know, but nothing works. I have also cry in front of her when she broke up, when she calls me Im always there for her, I have always been faithful to her seens the beginning and she knows it. I know that words don't always work that is why i dicided to get a tattoo with her name, she tells me to not do it, but she also tells me she kind of wants it . "Please reply on this- give some ideas so she would believe me know"

It's not your job to babysit someone, it's your job to "date" someone. She's obviously got some confidence issues and if you've noticed by now the only person who's going to be able to fix that is her...not you. The tattoo I think is an outrageous and just plain stupid idea...IMO. What happens if you get the tattoo and she dumps you? You'll be that guy on TV everyone laughs at....I don't mean to be harsh, I just would REALLY vote against getting a tattoo with someone's name on it. Specially a GF at the age of 17.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the tattoo is a big mistake. That is something you never do. A tattoo is permanent and gf are not. You are 17 and if your gf is close to the same age then she really doesn't know what she wants. She dumped you once and could do it again. She say she is not sure if you love her. I think it more like she is not sure she can stay with you. If she meets someone else then she off and you get dumped. Then you have this tattoo with her name and also a broken heart. Enjoy the time you have with her if she does not believe that you love her when you tell her that should be a sign for you. Tell her you like to take some classes on relationship and communications. I think you both would benefit. It would also help you both in your future relationships.

I for sure wouldn't do the tattoo thing! That is just plain icky, that would seem like that she owned you and you don't need that! But, in what other ways do you show her? Does she want to be romanced? Cards, flowers, candy, her favorite CD? Or do you just tell her and repeat? Ask her how she feels loved...My last bf would tell me, help me around house, buy things, but I never felt more loved than when he'd hold me and tell me as he looked in my eyes...buying stuff is good I guess, but really do something different make her a card, make dinner for her, then look into her eyes and really show her....If she doesn't get it then, you should maybe move on.

Leslie

Things not to do:

A) Get a tattoo of her name

B) Singe hairs off your chest (or anywhere else for that matter) spelling out her name

C) Teaching a rabbit to lay it's droppings to spell out her name

Things to do:

A) Spend a day dedicated to her, the works, pick her up in a nice outfit, give her a single red rose, take her out to dinner (this does not mean a drive-through) and tell her that she is the only person you love and that you want to be with her forever, then bring yourself close to her and kiss her softly.