hey my name is william.you see i have a gilr freind and i aw

hey my name is william.you see i have a gilr friend and i all waze dont know if i can trust here. i know i am onle 14 but this is sersours weve onle ben going out for 10 mountes. but like i some times i feel like to just cant trust here. i dont konw why.she did cheat on me one time. but are weve onle have been going out for about 3 mounts when that happton.i dont know if that was it or what. just some times. like when she gose place i dont know if she she telling me the truth.and she is moving in the middle of august she not moving to far but she is going to be going to differnt high schools. that suck. but i just have thes feeling that i dont trust here.can you please help me. thanks william.

you're fourteen, i've been in your shoes (just having a long term relationship) let me let you know that if you are going into high school this year that you should consider breaking up with her for 2 reasons. one is that she is in another school and plently of guys will be after her where you can't keep watch and 2 theres gonna be plenty more girls for you. dont stay tied down too long, also i dont understand why you're still with a girl who cheated on you

well if its as serious as he makes out i can undrstand why he is still with her, i have been with my girl/fiance for one year and 7 months now.

in our first year we was on & off, i thought we were serious but she thought otherwise, anyways get to the point she cheated on me with some other lad ona army cadet camp. needless to say when i found out i was devestated and we finished, BUT i still got back with her a few weeks later.

now back in january we got back limne one more time and we been toegther none stop, yeah we had a few little hic ups. but she cheated once, and now am over that i trust her again 110%.

William the best thing for yout o do is uf you want to trust her, get her to explain the reason the cheated on you simple, the hole movin schools though, i think your best calling it day on the relationship, unless your wiling to go see her like everyday after school.