I just told him i need some time to think.....

he replied saying "ok, let me know when your finished". Im very confused (you will see my previous posts). I dont know what i want and i think this is only fair to tell him that i need time to think. I love him very much but dont know what i want anymore. I feel torn and i am upset. So what now? Can anyone help me sort my confused mind out please?

If you love him in the romantic way, then I think you already know what you want, but seem to lack the confidence to go through with it. Perhaps you fear the consequences of what will happen if you get too attached. Things have a way of working themselves out.

Thanks Roffler. I think im already "too attached"! I guess i need time to think about the future. He just emailed me to say "maybe your right, we should both have a think about what we are doing and where we are going...". I think we just need to have a long talk together, face to face instead of by email. He is due to visit in a couple of weeks (after the wedding he couldnt attend!) so I suppose we should sit down and talk then. Hopefully i should have my head together by then.