Back to business: 20, single, virgin

What up John? How are things? As for me, I been hitting some stages of depression and hostility. Not really because of girls but little things here and there. Work has become stressful and I miss home and whatnot. Hard to be solitary when you got a ton of people around. Anyways I been going to mental health and they been talking to me and whatnot trying to help me figure out all my problems. I just find it easy to talk to them than I do most other people. Anyways, how are the rest of you doing?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! John you always manage to put a smile on my face with your posts! Don't ask me why, it just happens! Sorry I haven't been around lately- WAY TOO MUCH GOING ON! But my fiance is going back home tonight so I'm gonna try to get back into my regualr routine here this week. I hope everyone is doing okay!

Fiancee? Hmmm amazing, didn't think you'd even think about marriage at 19 but hey if you are ready for it, go for it. You are an adult.

As for John, I am glad you stopped with the pot. it is just a stupid drug you do not need it to survive. Glad you are doing better man. As for me, I been through alot of BS as of late, stress and all. But I am going home soon luckily so hopefully things will get better.