Blonde highlights look amazing on a girl with brown hair, esp on the sides, I have a really good friend (girl) who works as a hair stylist/colorist, she always has her hair looking great, highlights that just appeal to her face, and really make it POP,

Im positive that with the right combination of color, and your skin tone you can really add a nice health glow to your face, Add make-up to that equation and your looking like a star, but i will tell you it is not cheap to have a nice coloring done, she makes very good money working for some place called "Mario" .......something he's some famous designer or make up artist...but anyways.

It does cost a pretty good amount of money, and than your Tip to the stylist will be greatly appreciated, and might land you a cheaper rate for future appointments, sort of your building her cliental, which in turn, lowers your rates to have the color re-set or styled I'm sure if you call around and ask, or look for a magazine that can give you a more in depth look at hair styling/color trend, your now black hair can be changed into something with more of a Stellar look.

• 2 weeks later...