If you cannot pull your foreskin down over the head of your penis easily, you might have a unnaturally tight foreskin. This isn't all that uncommon, but more often than not it requires a circumcision.

I suggest you consult your doctor about this. He or she will be able to offer you the most sound advice. The earlier you have it done, the less traumatising it'll be to your system.

I have no problem pulling it back, in fact, it feels the best when it is pulled all of the way back. I never liked it much when women would not make good use of my fireskin. I think as the guy above stated, you probably have an abnormally tight foreskin, and I am not too sure what you can do to fix that. I would assume that gently pulling it back to stretch it might be good.....you need to make sure you keep that thing clean! You can get that Balantis (sp?) if you're not careful!

Hey, the skin will pull back more easily when you actually begin intercourse with someone. I had the same problem. I wuz freaked out the first time in sex, cuz I thought that I will rip and hurt. I focused on the pleausure and since then the skin goes back without problem. I know, you just scared to pull it back cuz its sensitive. Some of my friends used to have that same problem.