BEING ABUSED AND NEED HELP

First off I'd like to say how sorry I am that you have to go through such a terrible ordeal. Now as for how you should go about going through it, have you talked to your mother about it? Does she know? How about your father? You must tell an adult whom you trust who can try to put an end to this abuse. If your parents aren't an option, perhaps an old school teacher whom you were close with or an aunt or uncle.

Sorry for what you are going through. For sure you need to take action immediately otherwise abuse could have long term negative effects on you.

Go and see someone in your school, they have an obligation by law to report any abuse. Then, after school you can also go to the hospital, and they will call the police. If nobody calls the police, then you should call them yourself.

If possible, take pictures of your bruises. Keep us posted but please do something asap.

I am sad to hear your story. Since this is an ongoing situation it is considered abuse. You should try calling a hotline or another helpline before going straight to the police. also try talking to a friend and seeing if you can stay with them for awhile just to get away from your abusive stepfather.

I Also as well am very sorry about this.... iwhen i was young my father would do this but he would do it when i was only 4... i suggest that you DO talk to someone...i regret not doing it till this last year..... I know the phsyical pain and the emotional pain you got through with that ... So report him...... And once again im very sorry