Can't tell if she likes me or not

This girl that I knew for some time but did'nt know me started working with me at my work, and its hard to tell if she likes me or not by her actions, maybe you can help me out. Sometimes when i walk by her or go up to her she always seems to laugh at what I say and touches me pretends like shes hitting me and says things like this one time me and her were looking at our work schedule and she says im only working Sundays and mondays and then she asked are you working sundays and mondays and I was like yeah and she said good, and another time we were talking about how she likes yamaha bikes and out of no where shes like I would'nt want my boyfriend to get one of those to like try to make me think she had a boyfriend, then she says I dont have a boyfriend but if I did I would'nt want him to get one. it was weird. Also it was like 1 hour before it was time to leave work but nothing was going on and I was talking with her about leaving and going home and she wanted to leave to and she said I'll only leave if you do. and she smiles at me from distances all the time. But then on other days when I see her she walks by and doesnt say anything or doesnt do what she usally does to me like say those remarks. is that just another sign that she wants me to do something or say something to her, i dont know... thanks

from another guy's POV, its really hard to tell...

I've had experience like that before; this girl who I thought likes me (as a boyfriend, I had an impression that she likes me more than a friend; basically she did almost the same things as the girl you're talking about), didn't like me as a boyfriend, but as a best friend. I asked her if there was a chance for us being together in a relationship...she said there was none, and that she thinks of me as a "brother" (she didn't have any siblings, and was raised by a single mom) and a best friend and she feels comfortable being herself around me. When she said that, suddenly everything made a lot of sense; the way she holds and grabs my arm, the way she talks to me about her ideal boyfriend, etc...

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is if you want to be sure, you can always ask her if there is a chance for you two together.

There are ways that you can tell if a girl is flirting with you. For example making eye contact and then quickly avoiding it. Laughing loudly and clearly around you more than others is also a sign. Does she play with her hair when she's talking to you? Reciprocate the flirting - that's the only one sure way to find out.