Change

Should i change for a girl or not? If she told me reasons y she wouldn't go out with me should i change for here?THXS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS...

P.S

i looked for other conversations on here bout this but couldn't find any so if there r just tell me thxs.

Hi Army,

Regardless if she does want you to change, I don't think that it's right. If a girl were to want to change a guy for whatever reason, it's like stripping away his personal integrity. Don't ever let that happen.

Accept yourself for who you are. If a girl can't take it, and wants you to change, then she needs to change her own mindset. People can change, but it's only up to the person to make a change. No one can force another person to change. But if she's not forcing you to change, then it's okay. On the other hand, if she's not just plain happy with just accepting you for all that you are for whatever reason, and tells you, "you need to change," then forget about pursuing any kind of relationship with her. Getting involved with another person, shouldn't include 'manipulating.' That's the worst thing that a person can do.

Accept yourself for who you are okay? Don't bend over backwards for her. If she can take it, then oh well. If she keeps on pressuring for you to make some 'change,' then perhaps she's not the right girl. If the chemistry's not there, then no one can force it. Not even her. Hope this Helps. Mahlina

Well I just think it all depends on what she wants changed.

Like say you smoke. She won't go out with you until you drop this bad habit.

If she wants you to change your bad habits, I think if you like her enough you'll do it.

Other bad habits could be being forgetful, uh bad hygene, etc etc.