I need help!! i broke-up with my boyfriend (because i never saw him) to go out with this guy i saw alot and liked--well i was going to go out with him but i didn't want to so soon (cuz i just broke up with my boyfriend) so today he tried to hold hangds and put his arms around me but i keep on tells him no. So then he is all over this other girl. But before he tells me he doesn't like her and only likes me! It doesn't make sense for him to do that! I really like this guy but i dont know what do about it. I am thinking maybe he did it because i wouldn't but i am not sure. Please help me!! Does he still like me?

You sent a mixed signal. by telling him no about putting his arm around you, I'm sure he took it as a sign of you not liking him. If you like him show it. I don't know about girls, but we guys aren't big fans of mixed signals like that.

Good Luck!

i agree....it seems like you sent him mixed signals. i kno you arent ready to start anything serious w/ this new guy j/ yet cause u j/ broke up w/ ur old boyfriend and all...and thats fine... but you should explain this to ur new guy so he understands whats going on!

we went out for about 3 months and we broke up about 2 weeks ago. but i really dont know what to do... I am still wondering if he still likes me after i sent mixed signs... Guys put yourself in his shoes would u still like me?

Also later that night he went somewhere with this other girl and made out with her but i am thinking he did it to mka eme jealous please help me!!