Update (i wanna tell him how i feel) he read my note alright

For any of you who gave me advice before....thnx. I'm glad I listened!

He read my letter, and we've seen each other since then. We made out for hours the first time we saw each other after the "avoiding."

It was so intense!

You know what? I'm thinking of having sex with him now. I mean, I've already known him for years...we know how we feel about each other now.

He dosen't know that I'm thinking about it though....do you think I should go for it? Or do you think I might be going too fast?

I wouldn't want to get embarrassed if he said "wow nelly, slow down!"

Advice, pretty please. I forgot to mention, we are both

virgins!

well it's good to know that you are now happy. it's good to rekindle old feelings and make them stronger as well as make new ones. i wish i could of done that, but i cant. but i want to make the next relationship better for me and the other special woman who will be there for me. as for your case i hope things go well for you and stay that way. dont rush on the sex. just let it come to that special moment. you'll know what i mean. it wont be able to be planned it will just come to you two at the right time. well take care and best of wishes to you and your boyfriend. take care.

• 5 months later...

I mean it all depends on what kind of relationship you guys are in. Is it you and him only, for many years or it is a break up to make up. Sex should be a special thing if you both care about each other, but if you guys know each other really really good , it should be like a further passionate reward toward each other as long as you guys keep it real. Try going for it, it sounds like that is something that you been wanting to do with him, just make sure that it is something that he is ready for too!

I know you will make the right decision, you sound like the type of person that cares a lot about your partner, but don't keep him waiting to long.