Ppimple Scars :(

I dont know if this is in the right place or not so sorry if its not.

Im 17 and have scars from when i had pimpels and scratched them, whats the best/fastest way to get rid of these? ive been putting some vitemen e cream on them for a whyle now but im woundering if there is a better/different way.

Thanks heaps

qbert

ive been on a thing called aracknatang (perscriptshion) or somthing weird like that witch stops me getting pimpels all together. however i still have scars from when i did have them. dose anyone know what it costs for the lazer thing in australia? i think ill go more for the cream thow. apart from the scars my skin dosent look to healthy, i use a fashal scrub and vitimen e cream but it never looks nice, you know how some people seem to have really nice clear skin, with no discolorashions.

Thanks

QBert

I would deffinitly say that liquid is better, becuase powder can really dry out your skin leaving you with pieces of dry skin poking up.. Also i have never heard of Proactiv makeup. BTW if your skin is oily still use liquid and put a SMALL bit of powder over it, just to dry up the oil. If you can could you please send me the link to where you can get PROactiv makeup,,, my email is email removed