do i have any chance

theres this girl in my english class whom ive had a crush on for a long time now, and i think she might be giving me some signals.

for example: i tend to doze off during class and usually send a glance in her direction, and ive been doing this for a while.

But lately ive seen her looking over at me and several times we have made eye contact for about 5-10 seconds.

Also when i smile at her she smiles back at me and blushes, and then usually looks down or something.

what i am asking is, do i have a chance with this girl? and if i do how should i go about asking her out?

you should know that i am a very shy person

I agree with above posts, it does seem that she is interested in you. But i would go rushing in. take it slow. get to know her better first.

Why shouldn't he? She might go off him if he doesn't act. From my personal expeirance, once you ask the question, things become so much better, whether its a yes or no answer, simply because u don't have to stress about asking them out and wondering.

well, i went right in there and asked her out

she said that she thought i was hot but didnt want to go out on a date right away, but did invite me to hang out with her and her friends this weelend

how should i act with her when we hang out, should i flirt or just play it cool