Is there something wrong with me?

Please clarify. You getting anxious to hear from him means you love him. How does he get bothered at you?

I mean on situations like that:

Most people adviced me to just let him be but that is very hard for me to do cause I get very anxious to hear from him and I keep geting afraid that he might be bothered at me or anything like that.

I mean on situations like that:

Most people adviced me to just let him be but that is very hard for me to do cause I get very anxious to hear from him and I keep geting afraid that he might be bothered at me or anything like that.

I've learned the hard way..

the more you push, the more he will pull away.

It's likely just your nature to worry if someone is upset at you, but more than 99% of the time they aren't! Believe me, I am the exact same way. Fortunately, I'm starting to see where I'm wrong in my thinking.

If you ever feel like he might be upset at you, really look at whatever you think he might be upset about and decide if it is realistic or not. Just take that extra minute to be logical about things and you might find yourself calming down.

I've learned the hard way..

the more you push, the more he will pull away.

It's likely just your nature to worry if someone is upset at you, but more than 99% of the time they aren't! Believe me, I am the exact same way. Fortunately, I'm starting to see where I'm wrong in my thinking.

If you ever feel like he might be upset at you, really look at whatever you think he might be upset about and decide if it is realistic or not. Just take that extra minute to be logical about things and you might find yourself calming down.

That is a good advice,thanks.Im afraid that he is bothered at me for my constant calling when he just wanted to be left alone maybe.But I didnt realize that he wanted that until later.I though he just didnt want to be sitted on a chair chatting for hours while being sick and not that he wasnt in the mood to talk or wanted to be left alone,that is why I did the calls.And he knew I would call back so I really dont get why he didnt answer when I called.Anyway maybe he just was sleeping or anything like that and not really bothered.I just wish I could hear from him soon.

Archived