i've been invited to a party..

Hi,

One of my girl friends has just invited me to a private, erotic-themed party. She's told none of our other friends, just me. Now, I recently saw a VH1 Special about this sort of thing, but I'm kind of in the dark. Parties like these are popular in my city, but it's a taboo subject. The event will be on July 3rd, and will be very discreet..no photos.

Has anyone gone down this sort of thing before? Group pleasure?

So far in this particular forum, people have been talking about things from anal sex to fingering to various positions, but has anyone experienced or thought about experiencing group pleasure?

I'm old enough to be aware of the risks and precautions involved.

i've never even heard of one of these parties actually occurring, except on Law and Order, to me tho it sounds way to much like an orgy, i'd be anywhere from careful when attending, to curling up with a book instead....it sounds highly dangerous, potentially embarrasing and probably a bad idea (and against all known religions if u practice....)

-- darknova

P.S -- dont wanna seem like a pansy, and i'm sur u dont want to come off as one, but in the world of STD's you shouldent put yourself in an enviorment where you may end up sleeping with multiple people (erotic themed party sounds an awful lot like a euphemism)...if you go, be carful!

please tell me you don't have a gf...i worry about this stuff with my bf at the moment who is now in missory all the time...and that would be just so hurtful...I don't agree with these types of parties weither you do or don't have a gf or bf though...they are gross, and well self degrating.

good luck though,

Qtpie87

Hey if your friend invited you, they must know that it's legit and non harmful, after all, what kind of friend would invite you to be hurt? I say go for it, have fun, learn new things. Only you know your limits, trust yourself enough to go and have a good time. who knows maybe youll like it. dont do anything youd regret.

Congratulations on being invited to an orgy. That is what an "erotically themed" party is.

This is your girlfriend's way of saying she is bisexual and digs screwing other guys.

Can you handle it?

The payoff is you get to freely experiment with your own bisexuality and you get to screw other girls.

My only advice to you is wear a condom.

Do I have any experience with such parties? Well yes, but my experiences won't necessarily translate into anything meaningul for you because every scene is different. The common denominator is that everyone seems inexcusably loose before you get there and after meeting the folks they all seem so normal. In some cases men are the equals of women and everything is negotiated, in other cases men are subordinate to women (expect lots of guy guy contact) and in others (more commonly) they are male dominated (expect to see your girlfriend getting it on with other chicks and if you allow it, other guys).

Have a couple drinks, relax, stay well away from the drugs and bring a box of condoms. Regardless of whether you find this to be your thing or not you will have fun and experience something new. Just remember the cardinal rules. No more than 2 drinks, no drugs and condoms always.

If you enjoy it hang on to your woman because her breed isn't that common and if you don't get rid of her politely and move on. Chances are you won't encounter the same thing twice.