am i addicted?

loulou37

am i addicted? i don't know about the rest of you but since my brake up i've spent nearly all my time here, just reading, posting, reading...today i've been on all day!. when i am away from my pc i feel lost! i feel like i need to be here or i think about all the hurt inside me.

how many of you feel you would be totally lost without this site?

yep i had that problem too, when my ex just broke up with me. i just wantred to go somewhere and post and let people see/help me out lol.

but now, i only go here to read what other people post and just check it out now and then.

so jessica, are you over the brake up?how long did it take you?

am i addicted? i don't know about the rest of you but since my brake up i've spent nearly all my time here, just reading, posting, reading...today i've been on all day!. when i am away from my pc i feel lost! i feel like i need to be here or i think about all the hurt inside me.

how many of you feel you would be totally lost without this site?

Oh this is so normal. When my husband of 10 years left me, I spent the next 3 years online blogging, reading and interacting with others who had their hearts broken. It was a true obesession for me. I would not leave my apartment because I was glued to sites like this one.

This isn't the case for me anymore. I'll warn you - once you wake up from this "coma" - like I have, you'll see that there is so much more to life than one person. In fact, you'll have some regret spending energy lamenting over your loss.

Personally, I wish I hadn't spent as much time crying online for him, but I can honestly say that I've learned a ton about all kinds of relationships. In fact, good enough to give others advice lol

Archived