breaking condom!

Ok! here's my problem! I don"t know why but most of the time when I'm using a condom, it's gonna tear and I don't understand why..... I tried different brand and kinds and it's always the same. I might be too wild when having sex, but even when I'm more "relax" it does it too. Most of the time, it when I'm coming that the condom will explode! I know how to put it and they are the right size as they fit on my.... well.... ! So what's wrong with me???? lol! What should I do??? thanks for your replies... I'm 29 by the way,

One issue with the condom may be that it is too tight fitting. I think that you may have to order an extra large in some catelog or something. Aren't there some that are made out of sheep's skin or something, I can't remember what that is called...

The other issue is that if you use petroleum jelly instead of a water-based jelly like KY or Astroglide, the petroleum jelly--like vaselene can actually eat away at the condom itself and cause breakage that way.

The other thing is that if this happens regularly, it is your responsibility to tell the woman that she isn't going to be protected from STD or pregnancy if the condom breaks. You need to think of another method of birthcontrol that will work for you.

Both the responses are correct, sadly, most people don't use condoms right.

Any air in the condom can cause it to break. Are you using thin ones? If you are consider using another style.

And get your girl another form of birth control.