i feel stupid

loulou37

i feel awful now...how stupid

i was so angry with my ex, i got him took off fb, i reported him for having a false proflie, its just he split with me over fb, hed been in my account, id sent some guy i knew a friendly message, but he read it all wrong, i only used fb for friendships, which i told him! well since the breakup hes been well into his fb, he never used it b4...last time we spoke he tried rubbing in my face. saying "you said it wernt for dating" implying he was on it for dating.

i do feel bad that i had him deleted...any1 else done something soo childish?

lol when hurt and angry its amazing what we will do to piss the other person off and gain control. i threatened to sabatoge my ex's new relationship by tellin her we had still slept together and he was a not so great guy (we did see eachother and sleep a few times together) BUT i never did, i knew the poor girl would be devastated and the drama just would not have been worth it. sometimes we react without realzing what we are about to do is potentially gonna bite us in the ass. sad but true. perhaps try apologizing to him and explainin it was in the midst of anger and ure feel bad bout what you did??? good luck. *bri*

noo way, i cudnt even talk to him...it would make everything worse then it is.... last time we spoke he said he wanted nothing to do with me!!

not a good idea to contact him eh... he will know it was me, cus he broke with me bad and left me angry

lou, you sound really distressed, try not to get upset you are worth so much more. i know it is hard but you are in the early stages of grief. ready men are from mars and it is all very clear in there why we are so different to men! seriously you wont believe how accurate it is. maybe stop reading things on here for a while, take a nice soak in the bath with a magazine or maybe call a friend to come sit with you. smash a few plates if it makes you feel better but try not to contact him. xx

thanx katy, no i wont contact him...last time we spoke was thurs nite on the fone...i messed it up big time, he txt me on the friday and said he didnt want nothing to do with me now, it hurt bad, thts when i done tht with his facebook. he was trying to rub it in and get my back up...well it worked.

i do feel silly now.

bless you. dont feel stupid we have all done it!! take a breather you are stressing yourself out and that isnt good for you. if you want to talk to anyone i can pm you my number. it is ok your allowed to feel angry and upset. here if you need anyonex

Archived