wEn mE n mY bEs gUy fRiEnd sTaRtEd gOin Out It Wus Ok aT fIRst. Buh Den I hEaRd aLot Of rUmOrs daT hE wUs stIll gOin Out wIt his ex n He LikED mY tWo bEs frIends. i bRoke It oFF. I stILL LiKe hIm n He sTiLL

LikEs mE. I waNNa gEt baK toGethEr wIt Him Its JuS daT i dOn waNNa end Up geTtin hurt aGain.

=wHa sHoulD i DO=

First you should kill the whole capital lower capital lower case writing, eeep it hurts.

Rumors are never good and hurt alot, but what sucks is that the truth is hard to find in them. Sort of sounds like you should talk to the guy about it. You shouldn't break it off because you hear something though.

Ask him if he really wants to just be with you, and tell him you do not want to be hurt. If it feels right, try again.

Hi Ladee-Jennifer,

I agree with enchanter on both cases: the 1337 typing doesn't go over too well here, and it's hard to find the root facts in rumors. I suggest sitting down with him and talking about the situation. If you know the ex and are on speaking terms with her, you could ask her about it as well, if you think she'd be honest.

Good luck to you!